– 30mL Nogara香水換領劵有效期為換領劵發放之日起一年。
– 新會員須以正價惠顧婚禮服務（Perfume Bar、香水回禮、場地香氛服務），才可獲贈迎新禮品。Parisine不時決定的其他類別交易除外。
Terms & Conditions
– The Parisine Membership Scheme will be fully upgraded from the date of 1 August 2021.
– The original VIP and VVIP members holding valid membership as of 1 August 2021 will be automatically upgraded to Gold and Premium members and enjoy corresponding benefits.
Their membership validity period will be automatically extended to 31 July 2022.
– The welcome gifts will only be given to new customers who purchase at Parisine for the first time.
– Each customer can only receive a welcome gift once.
– The 30mL Nogara perfume coupon can only be redeemed within 1 year from the date the same coupon is issued to the member.
– Supply of the welcome gifts is limited and available only while stocks last. Parisine reserves the right to change, swap or cancel the welcome gifts at any time.
– New members must patronize the wedding service(including Perfume Bar, Wedding Favours, Scenting Service) at the regular price in order to receive a welcome gift. Transaction types designated by Parisine from time to time are excluded.
Membership Upgrade & Downgrade
– The first purchase and accumulated spending required to attain Gold and Premium membership are both calculated by the actual payment amount.
– Upon reaching the designated amount of spending for different membership classes, members can only enjoy corresponding discounts in the upcoming eligible transactions.
– For a Gold member, if his/her accumulated actual payment amount within the membership validity period reaches HK$1,000, his/her membership shall be automatically renewed for a year
counting from the date the aforementioned condition is satisfied. If the accumulated actual payment amount does not reach HK$1,000, his/her membership shall be downgraded to Silver
upon its expiry.
– For a Premium member, if his/her accumulated actual payment amount within the membership validity period reaches HK$3,000, his/her membership shall be automatically renewed for a
year counting from the date the aforementioned condition is satisfied. If the accumulated actual payment amount reaches HK$1,000 but does not reach HK$3,000, his/her membership shall
be downgraded to Gold upon its expiry. If the accumulated actual payment amount does not reach HK$1,000, his/her membership shall be downgraded to Silver upon its expiry.
Use of Gift Points
– Gift Points are awarded only in whole numbers, and point balance will be rounded down to the nearest dollar.
– Silver members are not able to use Gift Points. If the membership is downgraded from Gold or Premium to Silver, the accumulated points will be deactivated immediately, which may be
re-activated if the member attains Gold or Premium membership again in the future.
– Every 100 Gift Points can be used as HKD$1. The Gift Points are valid for lifetime.
– There is no minimum spending requirement for use of Gift Points.
– The member purchase discount and Gift Points cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts, vouchers or coupons.
– Parisine membership can only be used by the member and cannot be transferred or assigned.
– Parisine has ultimate authority to approve, change and terminate the membership.
– Personal data provided by members will be used for operation and management of the Parisine Membership Scheme, including for the purpose of integral calculation, management and
reward redemption; or for future data collection, development plans, and provision of contact and information to members. If a member fails to provide or update relevant information,
Parisine may be unable to provide the prescribed member services and relevant benefits, and his/her membership may therefore be terminated.
– Parisine reserves the ultimate right to amend from time to time the structure, benefits and other content (including these Terms and Conditions) of the Membership Scheme without prior
notice otherwise. Upon registering as a Parisine member, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and any relevant change or update. Parisine shall not be responsible
for any loss or damage caused by such change or update.
– Parisine reserves sole and final discretion in the event that any dispute arises from the Parisine Membership Scheme or these Terms and Conditions.
– If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Last updated: 20 OCT 2021